(Source: , via sucks2beyourightnow)
The strength of the feeling is always the same.
I’ll try to remember to not kiss you on the lips.
- Me: I think we were scared to lose one another because we love each other. It's like we wanted to stand still so no one would get hurt.
- Him: We were definitely scared. Maybe scared of life without one another. Maybe scared of knowing that we like life without the other.
Something reminded me of our first date and I thought about how silly we used to be.
- Him: I had something emo to tell you yesterday but I held back.
- Me: Tell me, please.
- Him: It was nothing.
- Me: I don't want us holding anything back.
- Him: I don't want us to either.
- Me: What were you going to tell me?
- Him: Something reminded me of our first date and I thought about how silly we used to be. That's it...
- Me: We were...
- Him: I gotta go
I know that besides your mother, you haven’t let a woman in as you’ve let me in. I know that besides your mother, I know you better than any other woman. I know you feel uneasy when I don’t respond to your first call and second text message. I know you’d put yourself in harms way for me. As would I. I know that when you see me, you get embarrassed of how big you smile so you look away. I know that I’ve helped you become the good man that you are.
You and I both know I will do anything for you to be great. But, you and I both know that I’d do so before I’d doing anything for me to be great. You and I both know this because I’m still here. Because I answer the first call and don’t let the second text message go unanswered. I know if I walk away it’ll hurt you.
I don’t know if you’d fight for me to stay. I don’t know if the light will turn on once I do. I don’t know if you’d see how you are when you’re with me. Really see. I don’t know if I do if you’d know all of what I know.
But, isn’t love about knowing? Do I know enough to ignore what I don’t?
We are so lonely together.